Past Technical Talks
- March 21
- "Regional-Scale Characterization of the Arbuckle Group's Depositional History and Cap Rock Facies Variation and Their Role on Arbuckle Reservoir Characteristics and Saltwater Injection" - Kurt Rottman - Oklahoma Geological Survey
- April 04
- Event - AAPG DPA Playmakers - "Moneymakers" - Oklahoma City, OK
- April 10
- "OSU Students Field Studies" - Jim Puckette - Oklahoma State University
- April 24
- "Anadarko Basin" - Rick Fritz - Tulsa
- May 08
- "Granite Wash - Anadarko Basin" - Kristie Luchtel Ferguson - Tulsa
- May 18
- Event - AAPG Convention - San Antonio, TX - May 18-22, 2019
- October 05
- Event - AAPG Mid-Continent Section Field Conference - Wichita, KS - October 5-9, 2019 - Toby Eck General Chair
The public is welcome.
NOTICE: NEW LOCATION
technical talk programs will be held at 12:30 PM (unless otherwise noted) in the WISDOM CENTER, located on the 4th floor of the Landmark Square Building, 212 N. Market, Wichita, KS (upstairs from the Kansas Geological Society).
For more information, contact Tammy Nichols at 316.265.8676.