Past Technical Talks
- November 28
- "What I have Learned - Thoughts for the Young...and More Seasoned" - Presentation by Scott Taylor - Panhandle Geological Society
- January 09
- "Regional-Scale Characterization of the Arbuckle Group's Depositional History and Cap Rock Facies Variation and Their Role on Arguckle Reservoir Characteristics and Saltwater Injection" - Kurt Rottman - Oklahoma Geological Survey
- January 30
- "KU Student Pool Studies - Dr. Tony Walton - University of Kansas
- February 08
- "Rock Typing and Its Application to Petroleum Geology" - Dr. Behzad Ghanbarian - Kansas State University
- April 24
- "Ft. Hays Student Pool Studies" - Dr. Hendratta Ali - Ft. Hays State University
- May 18
- AAPG Convention - San Antonio, TX - May 18 - 22, 2019
- October 05
- AAPG Mid-Continent Section Field Conference - Wichita, KS - October 5 - 9, 2019 - Toby Eck General Chair
The public is welcome.
NOTICE: NEW LOCATION
technical talk programs will be held at 12:30 PM (unless otherwise noted) in the WISDOM CENTER, located on the 4th floor of the Landmark Square Building, 212 N. Market, Wichita, KS (upstairs from the Kansas Geological Society).
For more information, contact Tammy Nichols at 316.265.8676.