Past Technical Talks
- September 02
- "Milankovitch Climatic Signals and Stratigraphic Completeness of the Ernst Tinaja Section of the Upper Cretaceous Deep-Marine Eagle Ford Formation, Big Bend National Park, Texas" -- Dr. Wan Yang, Missouri University of Science & Technology
- September 16
- "Dust in Permian Equitorial Pangea" -- Dr Gerilyn Soreghan, Chair Geology & Geophysics Department, Oklahoma University
- September 30
- "presentation title TBA" -- Dr Jake Walter, OGS
- October 14
- "Energy in the Time of COVID" -- Dr Scott Tinker, TBEG
- November 04
- "presentation title TBA" -- Michael Pollak, Tulsa
- November 18
- "Movement of Disposal and Formation Water in the Cambrian-Ordovician Arbuckle Group in Kansas" -- Dr David Newell, Kansas Geological Survey
- December 02
- "An Integrated Sedimentology and Reservoir Quality Assessment of the Pennsylvanian Middle Hoxbar Group in the Anadarko and Marietta Basins Oklahoma" -- Dr Abbas Seyedaleli, Oklahoma Geological Survey
- December 16
- "presentation title TBA" -- Michael Everhart, Wichita
- January 27
- "presentation titles TBA" -- students of Dr Tony Walton, University of Kansas
The public is welcome.
TIME AND LOCATIONUnless otherwise noted, technical talk programs will be held at 12:30 p.m. in the Wisdom Center, located on the 4th floor of the Landmark Square Building, 212 N. Market, Wichita, KS.
For more information, phone 316.265.8676.