Past Technical Talks
- March 10
- Reducing teh Risk of Another Texas 2021 - Dr Hannes Leetaru, Illinois Geological Survey
- March 24
- "Chicxulub Did Not Kill the Dinosaurs and Everything Else!" - Dr Neal Immega, Retired Paleontologist
- April 07
- TBD - Dr Kurt Marfurt, Oklahoma University
- April 21
- "Using Mechanical Experimentation to Explore Reservoir Response and Bringing the Oklahoma Geological Survey into a Blue-Green Economy" - Dr Nicholas Hayman, Director, Oklahoma Geological Survey
- May 05
- "Geologic Hazards in the Haines, Alaska Area" - Liz Cornejo, Constantine Metals
- May 19
- TBD - Dr Lee Krystinik and Tara Benda, President TGS
- June 02
- TBD - Dr David Newell, Kansas Geological Survey
- June 16
- TBD - Dr Stephen Oborney, Kansas Geological Survey
The public is welcome.
TIME AND LOCATIONUnless otherwise noted, technical talk programs will be held at 12:30 p.m. in the Wisdom Center, located on the 4th floor of the Landmark Square Building, 212 N. Market, Wichita, KS.
For more information, phone 316.265.8676.